Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Ten Years...

In ten years I will be thirty years old. By this time I would ideally want to have children. When my son or daughter is 15 I will be 45. I don't want to be too old to while they are growing up. I want to be the "hero" in my sons eyes and If I can't even pick him up then it's not a good start. I also would like to have a nice job and making lots of money as I'm sure everyone else does. I would also like to not be in jail or dead. =) I don't know if I will still be in S.C. at this time. My family is the only thing keeping me here because of the cold weather. My family may not be around in ten years in which case I would move to a place with warmer climate, but I will cross that bridge when I get there. Nice car, nice house, etc. If I think of anything else I will add it later.

No comments: