Thursday, March 6, 2008

Presentations

The presentation which stood out to me the most is "South of the Border Anyone" by Rene Onate.
This is because of the fun way he presented his presentation, and the fact that I was interested in what he had to talk about. I had already planned to go to Mexico for spring break. Listening to his advice should prove very helpful when I travel to "South of the Border."

I clearly remember him saying to only drive in the day because potholes are not visible in the night. The roads in Mexico are not up to par. Rene also advised to stay inside hotels that are walled in. These places will prove to be your safest bet in a dangerous country. I will also be sure to watch out for the cops; I hear they are some of the most honest and ethical people in the world!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Yo Zac, just leaving a comment saying I wrote about your photography presentation in my blog this week. Thanks